Microsoft (August 2014 - Present)
Product Manager II
AI&R - Ambient Computing & Robotics (November
2015 - Present)
- Worked with Microsoft Leadership to announce Microsoft's AI for Workplace Safety in the //build 2017 keynote.
- Responsible for prioritizing and coordinating product UI, including conversational interface.
- Influenced product direction working across disciplines (scientists, engineers, design, etc.)
- Worked with multiple partner teams to ship speech and intent processing in GigJam.
- Planned and shipped GigJam for iOS.
- Worked with Qui Lu and other Application & Services Group influencers to present GigJam on stage in its first exposure to the organization at large.
- Managed a vendor team to create the public face (website) of GigJam while working with GM, marketing, and design for content and style.
Project Siena aka PowerApps
2014 - October
- Shipped PowerApps' mobile applications.
- Worked closely with Cloud & Enterprise Leadership and across teams to deliver a cross-client, cross-product, credential persistence hub.
- Ran internal dogfood/beta testing and prioritized feedback and bugs.
- Worked with a small virtual team to concieve, plan, prototype, and conduct user research for what is now known as Microsoft Flow.
The Daily (December 2011 - August 2014)
- Responsible for all stages of site creation, from initial design and architecture to development, migration of old content, deployment, and maintenance of site.
Trov (March 2013 - March 2014)
Intern, Software Engineer
- Developed cross platform mobile application using Angular, PhoneGap, and other tools.
- Implemented existing designs into application and created new designs where applicable.
- Worked effectively both remotely and in office environment.
nomON (January 2013 - February 2014)
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Won First Place Startup Weekend (1/25/2013)
- Developed both server and client side applications.
- Created RESTful API in PHP for data management.
- Worked with Google Venture Group Ordr.in API's to successfully deliver food.
Tamber (November 2010 - June 2012)
Full Stack Software Engineer
Senior Web Developer
- Created server side application for music and concert suggestion.
- Primarily focused on front end application.
- Developed custom MVC for internal use.
- Designed and developed site from the ground up using Drupal.
- Conducted multiple case studies to identify issues and make the site even more user friendly.
- Received Golden Crown Award March 19th 2010 from The Columbia Scholastic Press Association.
- Sonus - Open source speech recognition library with offline hotword detection.
- Smart Mirror - Open source voice controlled mirror. [Video]
- GitHub Data Visualization - A school project for Info 424.
- gGroceries - Group grocery app (Created in a weekend).
- Mobile chat application for students of the UW.
- Developed simple open-source CMS for students that have an interest in web design.
- Created profitable fully functional ecommerce website equipped with blog and full front-end operability with shopping cart and inventory system.
- Pro bono web development for local climbing team and "green" newspaper.