Microsoft (October 2015 - May 2018)
AI Product Manager II
AI & Research Group - Ambient Computing & Robotics, Buisness AI
2015 - May
Program Manager PowerApps
- Worked with scientists, engineers, designers, and data scientists to create Microsoft Workplace Safety with Cognitive Services
- Ran product development, UI/UX, user research, science experiments, and team sprints for Virtual AI Agent (Dynamics 365 AI for Customer Service)
- Worked with designers to create a universal multi-modal conversational canvas for Microsoft (Cortana, Bot Framework, etc)
- Worked across partner teams to ship speech and intent processing in GigJam
- Managed external vendor team to create website and marketing material for GigJam
2014 - October
- Worked with a cross discipline team of engineers and designers to ship PowerApps' mobile application.
- Worked closely with Cloud & Enterprise Leadership and across teams to deliver a cross-client, cross-product, credential persistence hub.
- Ran internal dogfooding/beta-testing across the organization and prioritized feedback and bugs.
- Worked with a small virtual team of other program managers to conceive, plan, prototype, and conduct user research for what is now known as Microsoft Flow.
The Daily (December 2011 - August 2014)
Senior Web Developer and Technical Support
- Built newspaper website from scratch on LAMP stack with Drupal.
- Provided Tech support for Editorial staff including new wireless network roll-out, multimedia storage upgrades, and workflow improvements.
Trov (March 2013 - March 2014)
Intern, Software Engineer
- Developed cross platform mobile application using Angular, PhoneGap, and other tools.
- Implemented existing designs into application and created new designs where applicable.
- Worked effectively both remotely and in office environment.
nomON (January 2013 - February 2014)
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Won First Place Startup Weekend (1/25/2013)
- Developed both server and client side applications.
- Created RESTful API in PHP for data management.
- Worked with Google Venture Group Ordr.in API's to successfully deliver food.
Tamber (November 2010 - June 2012)
Full Stack Software Engineer
Senior Web Developer
- Created server side application for music and concert suggestion.
- Primarily focused on front end application.
- Developed custom MVC for internal use.
- Designed and developed site from the ground up using Drupal.
- Conducted multiple case studies to identify issues and make the site even more user friendly.
- Received Golden Crown Award March 19th 2010 from The Columbia Scholastic Press Association.
- Sonus - Open source speech recognition library with offline hotword detection.
- Smart Mirror - Open source voice controlled mirror [Buisness Insider].
- GitHub Data Visualization - A school project for Info 424.
- gGroceries - Group grocery app (Created in a weekend).
- Mobile chat application for students of the UW.
- Developed simple open-source CMS for students that have an interest in web design.
- Created profitable fully functional ecommerce website equipped with blog and full front-end operability with shopping cart and inventory system.
- Pro bono web development for local climbing team and "green" newspaper.